Dear All

I hope you are all well and some even starting to get your jab.

We are just waiting for the track licence and the regulations for June will be ready to publish soon.

Please note we will not know the extent of restrictions by June but hope to update on this nearer the time as we should be allowed spectators by then if we continue on this course; we are of course cautious in our approach with safety at the forefront of our decisions

Stay safe
Chairman Tim
Tim Thomson