50th Anniversary of the Lothian Car Club and Doune Hill Climb
On Saturday night [June 23rd] there will be a hog roast along with accompanying salads and deserts, we have hired a marquee and live music will be played throughout the evening with dancing until 11pm, the cost per head will be £10, less than the full cost which is being subsidised by the club.
If you have not already entered to compete you can buy tickets with your entry, otherwise you can click here to buy tickets only.
we are catering for 200 on a first come basis.
- Large Marquee
- Hog Roast, with vegetarian options available, and desert course.
- A selection of Free wine / beer [while stock lasts]
- Live music
- The event is being subsidies by the Lothian car Club
- Limited to 200 tickets
- Event will start around 7pm[though to be confirmed]
- Finish around 11pm
- Tickets can be collected on entry at the event/ during the day / at sign on [drivers]
We would love to see you there
Lothian Car Club